New Construction Options
Modern design meets skyline views at 10 Arros. Located on New Bern Ave, these homes feature garages and rooftop patios.
- Now accepting reservations.
- 10 total units available
West Street Townhomes
Located between Boylan Heights and Downtown Raleigh, these townhomes feature 2 or 3 bedroom floor plans. The rooftop patios will surely be a frequently used amenity.
- 12 total units available
- Sizes range from 1300sf to more than 1700sf
1300 St Marys
Completed in late 2016, a few resale units are already available in this converted commercial building. Featuring industrial concrete ceilings and walls of windows, 1300 St Mary's puts you right between Cameron Village and Five Points. Perfect for the person who wants to live in a more residential feeling area, but still have access to everything.
- 27 total units
- Floor plans range from 500sf to more than 1400sf
The epitome of luxury - you can now own a New York style brownstone in the heart of Downtown Raleigh.
- 19 total units available.
- Floor plans from 1700sf to 2200+ sf
- Located just a few blocks east of Moore Square
Some of the largest attached homes being built, The Saint will feature European style finishes, two car garages, rooftop patios, and even elevators in some units.
- 17 total units
- Floor plans starting at 2600+ sq ft all the way to 4000+ sq ft
- Located across from Wiley Elementary in Glenwood South
Brought to you by the folks that built Fairview Row in Five Points, The Wade is located between Cameron Village and Five Points.
Luxury condos near Cameron Village. Located in four separate buildings, the community will feature 26-28 total units ranging from 2100sf to more than 4000sf.